In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and in keeping with our priority to maintain the absolute safety of our staff, patients and parents along with recommendations from our dental regulator boards; The Manitoba Dental Association (MDA) and The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) - WE ARE OPEN (effective November 12th, 2020).
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSATNDING DURING THIS VERY CHALLENGING TIME AND TRULY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
While many things have changed during this uncertain period, Our Commitment to Your Health and Wellbeing remains Our First Priority!
Please allow us to provide you with a few Updated Protocols/Procedures used in our practice:
- As much as possible, we would like to eliminate person to person contact through creation of a virtual front desk using telephone or online contact and communication for appointments, finances, etc.
- WINNIPEG PATIENTS: Please Complete the MB Health Pre-Screening Tool PRIOR to you scheduled appointment https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/ . If there is a positive score DO NOT come to the office – Follow the instruction of seeking Medical Care.
- KENORA PATIENTS: Please Complete the ON Health Pre-Screening Tool PRIOR to leaving Kenora (if you are traveling to our Wpg office) https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/. If there is a positive score DO NOT come to the office – Follow the instruction of seeking Medical Care.
- Please WEAR YOUR OWN MASK (Or Face/Nose Covering as our supplies are very limited) when you come to the office - Any article of clothing that covers your mouth and nose is acceptable, please see this Youtube video. If you do not have a mask - you may need to re-schedule your appointment.
- Please BRUSH and FLOSS before you come to the office as the tooth brushing stations are not available.
- Please be advised that washrooms are not available for patient use (Emergency Use Only)
- We will be providing HAND SANITIZER to use when entering and leaving the office.
- Our reception desk area and consultation rooms will have custom sneeze shields in place. There will be Very LIMITED Seating in the reception area along with no magazines/PlayStation access and our coffee/hot chocolate service will be suspended.
- Please ARRIVE 10 minutes EARLY and WAIT in your vehicle:
Please DO NOT enter office until you CALL (204) 253-1269 - Winnipeg Or (807) 468-3681 - Kenora
- A greeter will meet you at the door: We will be RESTRICTING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE that can come into the office (parents/family and friends – PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR).
- Your temperature will be taken (no touch thermometer) and a wellness screen will be completed (if an elevated temperature is noted or there is a positive response to the questionnaire we will refer you to MB or ON Health and we will not be able to see today at the orthodontic clinic).
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer and check you into our scheduler system. You will be informed to not touch anything in the office.
- Our team will follow all the recommended sterilization and disinfection protocols and wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Following the completion of your appointment, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE:
204) 253-1269 - WINNIPEG OR (807) 468-3681 - KENORA OUR TEAM WILL PRE- SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
We certainly understand that this Pandemic may delay your treatment. However, we want you to rest assured that we will do our utmost to complete your treatment as expeditiously as possible, while following all the guidelines established by our dental regulatory boards and Public Health agencies.
Ultimately, in the face of this global pandemic, it is each and everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.